12/04/2023

 Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange

I have hesitated a bit as I don't bake anymore, but I can sew and Christmas is a wonderful time of the year.

We got snow early in this southern part of Sweden and the snow lighten up the dark time of the year. In Sweden we have the tradition to light the advent candles in our windows, so the advent time is so cosy.

Now up to my newest Christmas projekt. 

Our Dalecarlian horses are famous all over the world and I have a collection with some red horses and even a black one.

I think the black one is so cool and I was in inspired of him when I started to plan my Christmas projekt.


And with a black horse I thought an old fashioned Christmas fabric would suit him well.

You could never have to many pillows so lets make me another one.

I started to draw the horse and then the templates for application. And I also had a lovely fabric  with poinsettias for the decorations on the horse.




Don't you think he is a handsome guy?

Then with the computer I changed the formate of the horse to a smaller one and this one took place on a small purse.


I wish you all a wonderful Christmas time with this little fellow



And no cookies from me so hop over to my fellow bloggers on my day

                                   

Merry Christmas from Sweden
Britt-Inger










16 kommentarer:

  1. Your little Dalecarlian horse's are just so sweet! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great interpretation of your Dalecarlian horse! Enjoy your day!

    SvaraRadera
  3. The horses on your pillow and purse are amazing! You did a great job, and I'm sure you will enjoy those items! Thank you for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your black Dalecarlian horse is beautiful and the one you created on the pillow turned out so lovely. Adding the poinsettias was just the right touch. Over the years you have giving me some sweet gifts, including a Dalecarlian horse bookmark. I use it when I paper piece for a straight edge. I always think of you when I use it! You make the cutest drawstring bags and this one is no exception...love it! I still have my angel one from you and the vintage Santa. He comes out every Christmas. I feel so blessed to have you in my life, Britt-Inger! Thank you for sharing your Christmas projects. xo

    SvaraRadera
  5. You designed the horses perfectly with the Christmas poinsettias placed perfectly. What a neat idea for the holidays.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Adorable projects, love the Dalecarlian horse projects!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the horse projects!

    SvaraRadera
  8. This horsey is so cute and you have made lovely projects by copying him! So fun to use these projects.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  10. The horses are very cute! Love them!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Your little horse looks so cute on the pillow and purse. Very festive! You did a great job of embellishing the horse on both projects!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Lovely projects, I especially like the poinsetta on the horse. Happy holidays

    SvaraRadera
  13. Great pillow project! Love the horse!

    SvaraRadera
  14. I love your Christmas horses! So cute! xx

    SvaraRadera
  15. The horses are so cute. Great projects you have created.

    SvaraRadera