9/11/2019

My favorite block

 Today is my day to present my favorite block.

I have always loved the Churn Dash Block , why it wasn't difficult to choose what to share.
The block is so versatile and fun to play with, especially with  precut charms.
I haven't sewn big quilts but some table cloths and table runnes.

I have made a small table cloth and a runner from a charm pack. I think the projects turned out so lovely and I have used them a lot on my tables.

 For the latest issue of the journal from the Swedish Quilt Guild I also played with a charm pack to make a modern Christmas cloth. The basic tone of the fabric pack isn't so much Christmas but I love the romantic look of the fabric.



Together with green Moda Grunge it turned out very lovely and just modern for me.






Some years ago I played with  green and black batik fabric and it turned out to churn dash too. I think it was some of disappearing block from the beginning.




Now hop over to t the others presentations of their favorite blocks.

Hill Valley Quilter (That´s Me)

Thank you lovely Carla for  hosting this fun blog hop.

I will be  for the long weekend  from Thursday in Alsace France and Patchwork Europe and I´m so excited to be there. I will surely enjoy all the wonderful quilts and the beautiful landscape in France.

Hugs from Sweden and France

Britt-Inger





27 kommentarer:

  1. I'm with you. I also love the Christmas fabric you used. I enjoyed your stop on the blog hop!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your table mat and table runner projects are SEW lovely!! Thanks for sharing with the Meet and Greet.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Sorry! Forgot where I was. I meant the Favorite Block Blog Hop!

      Radera
  3. So pretty, the block and those fabrics.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your churn dash projects are all wonderful!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful! I also love the churn dash block.

    SvaraRadera
  6. The Churn Dash block is a great favorite for sure. Your projects really show off the block and the versatility of the block weather it's alone or with a group of blocks. Thank you for joining the hop and for your great post.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your Churn Dash are beautiful, it's one block I am drawn to but only recently made one.

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love the Churn Dash block, but have only made one quilt using it. Your runner is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your favorite block, Britt-Inger...you always inspire me. xo

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful quilts, thanks so much for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  10. I love the Churn Dash block too! Enjoyed seeing your versions.

    SvaraRadera
  11. I have never made the Churn Dash Block. Now on my list to do.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Ii just love "Churn Dash" blocks! The quilting on your black and green one is FANTASTIC!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Lovely churn dash blocks. Your quilting is lovely.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Your projects are great. I love Christmas fabrics in any project.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Love the one with the pinwheel inside!

    SvaraRadera
  16. Britt, your Churn Dash projects are so lovely! This is another block that I have not made, but I really need to! Enjoy your break in France!

    SvaraRadera
  17. Your churn dash projects are great! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your long weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  18. Beautiful churn dashes!

    SvaraRadera
  19. I love your churn dash blocks!
    Susie

    SvaraRadera
  20. Very pretty churn dashes!

    SvaraRadera
  21. My favorite quilt block, too! All of your projects are beautiful! I especially like the green and black batik one, but the Christmas one is beautiful, too! You do such lovely work!

    SvaraRadera
  22. Love all your churn dashes. It is fun to see them in different colors.

    SvaraRadera
  23. I love the Churn dash too! the fabrics in your latest project are very pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  24. I have added churn dash to the top of my to do list. Thanks for such wonderful examples.

    SvaraRadera
  25. I haven't made many of these blocks but they are such great little blocks! I think I need to add them to my list of things to do. Thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  26. Very pretty! I need to make some one day :) Thanks for sharing! xx

    SvaraRadera