2/17/2019

Show your wings


Här är jag med mina vingar, förlåt fåglar, detta är Sixten och Knut. Kvilten sydde jag för några år sedan och nu har Knut flugit vidare över regnbågsbron. 

Here I'm with my wings, birds Sixten and Knut. Knut has flown over the Rainbow Bridge.

Det var länge sedan jag skrev något på min blog och jag känner mig inte helt bekväm. Tack vare Carol som har en blog hop med temat Show Your Wing är jag på gång igen.

It is two years since I have blogged and I am feeling as a new born. Thanks to Carol I am here again.

Temat får mig att tänka på fåglar, änglar, fjärilar, humlor och bin. Det finns mycket man kan associera med, men också att visa något som man är bra på. Men jag har valt att hålla mig till fåglar och fjärilar.

I have thought of birds and butterflies when thinking of the theme and I will show you a brand new runner and some old things with birds and butterflies.

Det blev en löpare med en återanvänd fågel på en bakgrund sydd som försvinnande nioruta.

I have chosen to sew a runner in disappearing nine patch and then embellish it with two fairytales birds. I have drawn and sewn one original bird more than ten years ago on a tote but I found it  a good idea to use my pattern again.

Det var en skön vårdag i Skåne i går så jag passade på att ta några bilder utomhus av min löpare.



Yesterday it was Spring in the air and a good light for taking pictures.


På min kudde har jag en tuff fågel.
This is a bird with attitude.


En liten fågel fick plats på en muggmatta.
A small birdie on a mug rug.


Två små fåglar sydda som Drinkarens väg
Two small birds sewn in the pattern The Drunkard´s path

Här är slutligen ett täcke med massor av vingar 
Here is finally a quilt with several wings


Roa er nu med att kolla alla andras inlägg i dag
Have fun to check out more wonderful posts today


Hälsningar från ett soligt och vårlikt Malmö
Greetings from a sunny Malmö
Britt-Inger





35 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful projects. I love you're birds

    SvaraRadera
  2. Her var det mye fint og fargerikt. Jeg elsker sommerfugler, så dette ble perfekt. Kjekt å se hvordan du har quiltet også.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such fun and colorful birds!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So many wonderful wings! Thanks for sharing all your projects.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Britt! I just love all the pretty, bright colors you chose for your runner. I also love how you quilted it. Happy Monday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love your projects! We have a cockatiel so I especially enjoyed seeing them, but all your birds are sweet. I like the butterfly quilt too since I am just now putting 12 butterfly blocks together. Thanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Så många fina vingar du har sytt.
    Alla dina alster är jättefina!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh my gosh, that bird with attitude is so cute! For not blogging for so long, you made up for it with these amazing projects. I love all the birds you created...such talent! The wings on your shoulders made me smile and it's so sweet. Thank you for sharing your wings today. I've missed seeing all your creativity!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Så mycket härligt, färgrikt. Jag blir glad. Kram Annika

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesome projects love your birds and your bright colors.

    SvaraRadera
  11. wow your projects are so wonderful. thanks for sharing and inspiring.
    quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    SvaraRadera
  12. Great projects. Fine fugle!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Welcome back and glad you joined the blog hop. I love all your colorful bird projects!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gillar verkligen din tolkning av Show your wings, dels din senaste som vi fick se i lördags IRL och kul att du visade dina andra alster också på samma tema!
    Kram Catarina

    SvaraRadera
  15. So glad to see you here once again. You have been missed. Lovin your winged pieces. Really like the bird with attitude.

    SvaraRadera
  16. Thank you for the smile this morning. I love your wings. Denise-For the love of geese

    SvaraRadera
  17. You have such a cute style, hope to see you more around the hops.

    SvaraRadera
  18. hm, translation made a different comment, the rest of the sentence should read, "hope to see you more around the hops."

    SvaraRadera
  19. What wonderful quilts. I, too, hope to see you in more hops. The top piece is a wonderful tribute to both of your birds.

    SvaraRadera
  20. It's so good to see you again. You and your creativity have been dearly missed!

    SvaraRadera
  21. Britt-Inger, it is so nice to see you blog hopping again. Welcome back! I have always enjoyed seeing your work and today is wonderful. I love all your colorful wings projects, especially the colorful Disappearing Nine Patch Applique Runner. Thank you for sharing in the hop ... :) Pat

    SvaraRadera
  22. Your projects are so colorful and beautiful! You are very talented! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy your day! :-) :-)

    SvaraRadera
  23. Your projects are really beautiful. I love the table runner. Thank you for sharing today.

    SvaraRadera
  24. So good to see you again and all your wings. That butterfly quilt is adorable.

    SvaraRadera
  25. Great projects, thanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  26. You were all aflutter for the Show Your Wings Blog Hop. LOVE the Little Birdie Mug Rug!!!

    SvaraRadera
  27. Love your drunkard path birds and your bird with attitude. Terrific.

    SvaraRadera
  28. Cute projects, so glad you are participating to.

    SvaraRadera
  29. Beautiful Pieces!! Glad you are blogging again!

    SvaraRadera
  30. Adorable wing projects! Congrats on blogging again.

    SvaraRadera
  31. Welcome back to blogging Britt! Each of your pieces is so pretty, but the one with the Drunkard Path Hummingbirds is so CUTE!!!! I love that one!

    SvaraRadera
  32. Birds and butterflies, all are so lovely.

    SvaraRadera
  33. I hope you keep blogging now. Your projects are all lovely and I like your use of colour.

    SvaraRadera
  34. My favorite is your little mug rug followed closely by the new runner. Your work and projects are well done, oh I forgot I like Mr. attitude too.

    SvaraRadera
  35. Läckra,färgglada alster från dig.
    Kram Gudrun

    SvaraRadera